Recipient Rights Complaint

If you are a consumer currently receiving services from Taylor Life Center and you believe one of your rights has been violated, you (or someone on your behalf) may use the form below to file a complaint. 

If you are a consumer from a community mental health, please send the completed complaint form to your local community mental health's Recipient Rights Office in the county you reside.

If you are a private pay consumer, you may contact Taylor Life Center Recipient Rights Advisor by calling (866) 975-2995, emailing, or sending the form by mail to:

Taylor Life Center
Recipient Rights Advisor
P.O. Box 289
Mason, MI 48854

Private pay consumers may also send the completed complaint form to the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services

Office of Recipient Rights
Lewis Cass Building
Lansing, MI 48933

Recipient Rights Complaint Form